http://www.mp3search.ru/artist.html?id=25645
some should not make music
http://www.mp3search.ru/artist.html?id=25645
some should not make music
[IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]
That's right up there with Bruce Willis, Don Johnson, Eddie Murphy, and Richard Nemoy. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
HEY NOW!!! he did very good with Jimmy Cliff on the Marked for Death soundtrack, and actually SOME of his blues stuff ain't that bad, he can sing better than he can act actually (of course that ain't saying much. love the guy can't act though) I have some of his stuff, the Marked for death song is my fav though.
I was married by a judge. I should have asked for a jury.
Chuch Norris disapproves of this thread. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]
crack is whack
Hey the first Don Johnson cd with Heartbeat was good, I mean like several good songs, one of which was covered by the Jeff Healey Band a few years later. The second one sucked.
The first Bruce Willis was at least semi-fun.
A really good 'celebrity' cd is Bronson Arroyo (MLB pitcher formerly of the Red Sox, now of the Reds). Alternative, mostly covers, but really good.
What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.
Chris Jericho from WWE ain't that bad either....
Will Smith crossed over the other way, his acting is better than his singing I think....IMO
there are some others that can do the cross over
I was married by a judge. I should have asked for a jury.
[ QUOTE ]
....
Will Smith crossed over the other way, his acting is better than his singing I think....IMO
there are some others that can do the cross over
[/ QUOTE ]
ditto for J-lo
[IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]
She ain't all that much either way lol, guess it is different for guys though.
Patrick Swayze sang a song...was half way decent.
Now Ice T on the other hand love him on Law and Order SVU.
Ice Cube ain't too bad either gotta love the Friday movies.
LL Cool J and Randy Travis, can't forget our country couple of Kenny and Dolly. Most of the time it seems to be if they started singing they can switch easier than the other way around.
I was married by a judge. I should have asked for a jury.
Bookmarks